Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Funny...

Today's quite funny for a change.
And I seem brighter today...
i seem to understand and do what spicer is talking abt during midi though I've not been in midi class for a very very long time...
I just can't help skipping it...
Kim commented that I was finally here...

Today's really funny...
But the funny thing is that I can't remember what's funny...

I think it's BUMS...
Before BUMS, we are all gathered in the class talking about bums...
We always get questions like "do you have BUMS today?"
We usually reply, "we always have our bums..."

We talked about managment contracts today...
Mandy came in late and by right, will owe everyone in class $6 judging from the time she came in...
Jimmy gave her a really good discount - $1 each...
Which is $17 to the class fund...
He asked me (the class rep) to collect...
Do anyone thing that I will be able to get money out from her?
Especially when she gave me a very big hug after that and look at me with puppy eyes saying "Pearlin, you are a very good class rep right? You are very good to me."
Say bye to $17 class... ...

Oh, I remember the funny thing now...
When Mandy said that she has no money to give, Jimmy said "I don't care if you go prostitute yourself, you still have to pay the $17."
The whole class was shocked lah...
Jimmy always have stuns...

Am very tired today.
No idea why.
Didn't go for ren cai ban today again.
Can't do my presentation in time...

Saw Felix today...
Many commented that he looked 30+... haas...
Especially when he had the golden chain on his neck...
Damn funny (i mean the way mandy said it)...

No comments: