Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wah... These few weeks damn busy siax... Everyday so busy... Now so tired... Everyday after sch still got stuffs to do, like giving tuition... Everyday the earliest I can go to bed is 12... So tired... This week I only got to sleep a total of 22 hours... Hahax... My body cannot take it liaox... Today fall sick liaox... Now my throat very pain siax, then still got flu... Hahax...

Ytsd after my entry, all the DMAT year one students have a meeting with the year two... They briefed us on the performance for the graduates... Hahax... Then we are supposed to form up groups to perform... Then I very stressed siax... Because everyone like have some instrument they can play and are good at it... But for me I can only play the saxophone and I'm not good at it, I think I'm better at singing... After the meeting I happened to walk back with Ian (my senior) and I told him how I felt... Then he said that since I think I sing well, sing... So i did... I sang an jing and Queen Of My Heart... He listened and told me that I sing well... Hahax... So proud of myself...

Today he called me and asked if I was interested to be a vocalist singing Corrine May's Something About You for them... Of course I'm interested... Hahax... But I dun noe if I'm up to it... But since the seniors have faith in me, I am going all out to do it well... Hahax!

Pearlin, JIA YOU, JIA YOU, JIA YOU!

Hahax...

No comments: