Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hahax... First time using my school PC lab to go online... Feeling sostupid sia.. Just now spent like mins looking for infomation on how to book the computers... Hahax... Just now the math teacher let us off early and we slacked at the Grad's Guild... Hahax... Down there playing arcade-so long nv play le sia...

Saw Shaun last sun on my way to Explanade... I was so suprised and I called out to him... He was with his group of friends and that was the first time I've seen him since the trip to Taiwan... He hasn't changed a single bit sia... Except tt his hair is a little dyed... He turned around when he saw me and of course, I gave him a smile... He looked so suprised sia... Then I suddenly took notice tt there was another gal beside her... At first I thought that she was his friend... But later it turned out that I'm wrong when I saw her taking hold of his hand... Hahax... He got girlfriend le worx...

It's time that he moved on too... It has been 8 months le... This 8 months had passed so fast sia... I didn't even notice that it was 8 months le until I went to count... Hahax... I hope he will learn how to treasure his girlfriend now... I can finally be true friends with him... Sound so stupid right? Hahax... I think so too...

We talked on the phone that night and he told me that he couldn't recognise me at first... Hahax... Saw I've changed alot... Apparently, that is what alot of ppl are telling me too... Hahax... Think I really looked better now compared to the past bahx... Hahax... Those who areclose to me said that my character had changed too... Say that I am now more optimistic and more cheerful... They all like my character now... Hahax... Sound like I was really bad in the past...

I also met up with Jia Hao gor that day before I saw Shaun... Haven seen him for months le... Hahax... He more and more shuai le worx... And his gf also very cute... Big eyes, sweet looking face... Hahax... So happy for him...

After 8 months of being single, it feels kindda nice to be single too... I've finally learnt how to enjoy singlehood and the fun of it... Hahax... But I'm waiting patiently for WPL... Waiting for him to accept me? Hahax...

No comments: