Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Random feelings...

I don't know where these random emotions are coming from... I'm feeling angry, insecure, lost, unsure, panicky, irritated, all at the same time....
I which I could tell myself it's early menopause... but it's kind of impossible at the age of 23 :(

It's so near my exams and yet I'm feeling like crap with a whole lot of unneeded emotions... What would my future be like? What do I want? How do I proceed so that I can reach the future I want? Will he be the one that marries me? Will he want me to be his partner till the end? What career am I looking for? Should I get a HBD soon? When should I get engaged? All sorts of qns keep bugging my mind... I wish I could just concentrate on my exams right now... I know I have to do things a step at a time and now the step I should take is just concentrate on exams.

But... it's easier said than done...

No comments: