Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!
It was quite a nice way to start 2012 with "xie en". Without knowing how to be grateful of what we have, we'll never appreciate what life provides us. This year started really happily. I am like a happy now :D

2011 flew by really quickly and I have yet to make my new year resolutions, so I'm trying to make them now. First on my list will be to prepare for my prelims in 7 weeks time. OMG! I'm so not prepared.

So my new year resolutions as follow (may be updated):
1. Prepare for prelims
2. Plan well and do well for exams in May/June
3. Be more disciplined
4. Exercise more (twice a week)
5. Improve my temper
6. Be more thankful
7. Help my students improve their results
8. Go to fo tang regularly and not be lazy in ly (Learn the necessary zhi li)
9. Read more (esp. newspapers)
10. Love everything and anything that comes my way!

Ten should be enough I guess? I really hope to be able to achieve all of them next year. Or rather, I MUST DO IT!

Have you made your resolutions yet? It's best to do it at the start of the new year if you haven't!

Wishing everyone a good, enriching year ahead filled with bless and happiness!

Here's a song to make your day!
Bruno Mars - Just the way you are (Jayesslee cover)

No comments: