Saturday, February 19, 2011

Breathing in the small details in life.


I saw my friend posting this link on her fb today. I couldn't help smiling to myself when I was reading through the blog post. It's awesome :)

Bf's been really sweet lately. It's either that or I'm even more grateful of what I have. He actually told sasabird that he's gonna get engaged with me after his army. I couldn't keep it in, so I told mum too. Hehee.

Got to know a few new friends this year too. They're really nice even though I dunno how the friendship will go. I hope it goes on well. I'm gonna find friends that are keepers :)

Managed to get some new comers to join us for the west coast park activity tmr. Hope everything will go on well and they will continue joining us!

I can't wait to enjoy some live music soon! Miss going down to esplanade for a walk and chilling out with friends. Actually, I miss DMAT days. Period.

No comments: