Thursday, July 17, 2008

The guys made me cry today. So paiseh...

We had songwriting today and we needed to change the lyrics of "Yesterday". And Evan's group went to write a song on Jimmy's soon to be departure. When I read it, I just felt slightly sad and funny the way they wrote it. But when they sang it to Jimmy, tears just flow out of my eyes and I can't stop them.

I will miss Jimmy a lot. Being a small and cosy course, and with lecturers teaching us for at least two years, I can't bear to see them leave. And Jimmy also happens to be one of the lecturers that I look up to. Both my POD works are somewhat related to him (songwriting and business of music).

Part of the reason why I want to do the camp is to prove to him and the lecturers that with what they thought us, we have the capability to excel. And they did a great job in teaching us. DMAT lecturers are seriously a great bunch of responsible lecturers.

I don't want him to go. But I won't make him stay in this crap place if he can't take it anymore. We'll all miss him when he leaves. And I'll probably cry again :(

Don't know whay I am so emotional today. I guess I always am.

No comments: