Sunday, March 19, 2006

Waoh... I haven blog for quite sometime le... Busy, busy, busy... I've just completed my job of being a liason officer for the China national swimming team in the 2006 Milo Asia Swimming Competitions... They are so great man - took away most of the medals! Wanna take a look at some of the photos I've taken during the competitions period? Check it out at http://blur_blue_baby.blogs.friendster.com/photos/milo_asia_swimming_compet/... They've got great bodies man!

Anyway, poly life is starting soon... I wonder what it'll be like? Will it be full of laughter and fun? I hope so... And I'm going to make tons of friends! Yeah! Hahax... My life has been enriching and I hope it will continue to be so! Hahax... I am not as dependent on people now and I don't feel lonely as often as the past... I'm so happy for myself... On top of that, I can now control my thoughts. I no longer think of WPL the whole day - wondering where he is, what he is doing, who is he with, etc... But sometimes I'll allow myself to think of him, just not too often... If I think of him too often, it'll become a habit and I'll start to stick to him... I don't think he will like me to msg him or call him too often bahx - I'm not his gf at all... But of course I hope that they will be a day whereby he will be waiting for my call or msg to brighten up his day! Hahax... But for now I think I better control myself or I might piss him off and he'll really disappear for good... Hahax...

Think I'll just write till here for now... =D... Smile*

No comments: